Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Don´t be fooled with this kind of email!

From: Mr. Kofi Owusu
Phone: +233545501030
Email: kofiowusuicbgh@hotmail.com


Greetings.

I am Mr. Kofi Owusu a branch bank manager here in Ghana. I have the sum of Three Million, Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars (US$3,750,000.00) which I would like to transfer into your account and invest in your country if possible. There is no risk involve because I have putting all modalities in place and it is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer.

I choose you because I cannot be directly involved for I am still working with the bank and as a civil servant I am not permitted to operate foreign account, I hope you can understand my situation and assist me to receive and invest this money properly in your country as this is my only hope. You will get 40% of the total fund as commission for your sympathetic co-operation while 60% will be for me.

I need your immediate response for more details.

With regards,
Mr. Kofi Owusu
Tel: 00233-545501030

Post a Comment

0 Comments